Registrar of Voters Department
Voting Insures Strength In Our Nation
With Virtue and Pride,
We Are the Silent Support
of This System.
Statewide Direct Primary Election 06-03-2014
OFFICIAL VOTER INFORMATION GUIDE
Electronic Campaign Statement Filing System
This system contains a Public Access Portal and a Filer Access Portal.
Sample Ballot Pamphlet Opt-Out/Opt-In
The San Joaquin County Registrar of Voters is excited to announce voters now have the option of receiving their Sample Ballot Pamphlet by mail or by accessing it online!
Find out more about your options.
Are you registered to vote? To find out if you are currently registered to vote, visit the Voter Lookup page.
- Vote-by-Mail look up
Check to see the status of your Vote-by-Mail Ballot.
- Ballot Status Lookup
- Central San Joaquin Water Conservation District Mail Ballot Special Election
March 4, 2014
- Important Dates
- San Joaquin County will be providing one Touch Screen Voting Machine in order to provide accessible balloting to voters with disabilities in compliance with HAVA
- Interactive how to vote on the Touch Screen
- Voting Instructions for Touch Screen (PDF)*
- Poll Workers Needed!
- Pollworker Signup Form (PDF)*
- Election Night Worker Application (PDF)*
- NEXT SCHEDULED ELECTIONS
- Election Results
Click Here for Election Results Page.
* These documents can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To install a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click on the Get Acrobat Reader icon on the left.